Responsible for the accounting & administration of the treasury operations in respect of cash management & investment.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Compiling of the daily liquid position report and ensure it complies with minimum requirements at all times and that the report is handed in timeously and correctly to all relevant parties involved.
- Maintain, manage & ensure good relationships/communications with banks.
- Maintain, manage & ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts and all related financial records & registers.
- Ensure the company’s banking operations; seeing to it that all funds are appropriately banked ensuring efficiency and returns.
- Ensure conformity of company’ bank accounts with Egyptian Accounting Standards. Reconciling of bank statements against the GL.
- Provide inputs and advice to company. This could include recommending changes that will maximize revenue and profit.
- Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies
- Responsible for interest and debt analysis, with provision of relevant information and report.
- Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism and forecast daily cash requirements & execute daily financing decisions.
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit and resolve all possible queries.
Education and Experience:
- BSc. in Accounting, or in any relevant field.
- 5 years of experience in treasury operations is required.
- Proficient in relevant English language.
- Proficient in relevant computer software.
- Proficiency in communicating with the management and staff of the company
- Self-motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks at the same time without losing focus
- Must be proactive, with the ability to meet and surpass project deadlines
- Computer knowledge – good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions.
Please send your latest CV to ‘[email protected]’